How Nimbus Cuts Latency and Increases Your Fill Rate
Server-to-server (S2S) means that two or more servers are communicating directly with each other.
Why is having an S2S connection a big deal?
Nimbus operates like your own personal server — a super-fast middleman between your app and all of the demand partners you work with. The device sends one simple call to Nimbus and everything else is handled in the cloud.
What are the benefits?
- Phones are slow for many reasons: internet speed, available memory, other apps open, out-of-date software, etc.
- Auctions that are handled “client-side” inherit this latency
- Your fill rates go down and your bottom line suffers
- You typically need multiple SDKs to integrate demand partners, bloating your app and costing you time and engineering resources
Other SDK-based Solutions
- Servers are huge, fast, dependable, and consistent
- Nimbus auctions are handled “server-side” and you benefit from this speed
- Your fill rates go up and your revenue increases
- Nimbus demand partners are accessed server-side and automatically activated without any development time